As Triumph continues to build upon the richest heritage in the motorcycle industry, it is extending the product offer into apparel and accessories. Goose were briefed to create new branding packages to work across all product areas: Technical, lifestyle and core ranges.
The rich motorcycle history provides the source of inspiration for the branding collection, period ads, posters, vintage tees and historic events of the past, famous faces that rode and raced Triumphs over the year, all combined with the use of the Union Flag.
The key aims were to:
• Improve the identity of each category within the collection
• Create category specific branding strategy
• Use new bike segment changes as inspiration
• To introduce a brand carrying range of casualwear product
• To introduce new label, trim and hardwear range for whole clothing range
• To improve the quality of the branding communication.