As Triumph continues to build upon the richest heritage in the motorcycle industry, it plans to extend the product offer into apparel and accessories. Goose was briefed to research the Triumph history and current market. Identifying and visualising, competitors, the current product categories, branding, the core brand colour concept and also the unique brand DNA elements. With the view to creating a strong cohesive strategy to refine, improve & build the Triumph apparel and accessory collections.
Triumph Strategic Direction
Also in Triumph : Brand
As Triumph continues to build upon the richest heritage in the motorcycle industry, it is extending the product offer into apparel and accessories. Goose were briefed to create new branding packages to work across all product areas: Technical, lifestyle and core ranges.
The rich motorcycle history provides the source of inspiration for the branding collection, period ads, posters, vintage tees and historic events of the past, famous faces that rode and raced Triumphs over the year, all combined with the use of the Union Flag.
The key aims were to:
• Improve the identity of each category within the collection
• Create category specific branding strategy
• Use new bike segment changes as inspiration
• To introduce a brand carrying range of casualwear product
• To introduce new label, trim and hardwear range for whole clothing range
• To improve the quality of the branding communication.